Scope of Service
Shooting Care will provide Repair Services (as defined below) to Customer under warranty terms or chargeable basis pursuant to the terms and conditions hereof.
Terms of Service
- “Repair Service” hereinafter shall mean any service that Shooting Care, upon Customer’s request, to fix the Product or replace certain parts of such Product that is damaged, broken, or malfunctioned. Such Repair Service excludes the restoration of any data stored in any disk, recordable disc, magnetic disc, hard disk or internal memory or memory storage cards contained or included in the Product to be repaired.
- Upon completion of the Repair Service, the Product shall be reverted in such original configurations and specifications as designed and manufactured by Shooting Care.
- Charges will be applied according to prevailing Shooting Care’s regular prices unless warranty or maintenance terms applied, in which case an original purchase invoice with model number listed must be presented upon requesting the Repair Service . Photocopy or fax copy of such documents shall not be accepted. Such charges (except inspection fee as specified in Clause (e)) shall be paid up upon customer’s pick up of the Product. The warranty coverage is judged by Shooting Care.
- Customer agrees to pay Shooting Care all charges for its Repair Service and or any other related service such as inspection and adjustment where:
- the Product is not covered by any warranty (where any warranty period is expired, or it is within warranty period but Customer’s request for Repair Service is in respect of any consumable items, accessories, cabinets/cosmetic damage or loss to any software programs/data, damage due to accident, misuse, abuse, negligence or improper voltage supply and / or such other situation as specified in Shooting Care’s warranty agreement);
- the Product is modified, altered, installed or repaired other than by Shooting Care or Shooting Care’s authorized service facilities prior to the Repair Service provided by Shooting Care hereunder requested by the Customer.
- For those Repair Service which Clause (d) above is applicable, Shooting Care shall charge a fixed inspection fee for each item of Product in addition to the charges on labour and parts. Such inspection fee shall be payable upon the Customer’s request of repair service.
- This Warranty is only valid and applicable to official Products which are licensed for sale and purchase in Hong Kong and Macau only. Parallel imports are excluded from this Warranty. There is no repair service for all parallel imported products.
- All charges and inspection fee are required to be paid by cash only and non-refundable.
- Any defective parts of the Product which are replaced by Shooting Care in the course of repairing, if any, shall be Shooting Care’s property and non-returnable.。
- Shooting Care makes no guarantee to render the Repair Service to such Product including but not limited to such situation that the spare parts and service manuals of which are not available to Shooting Care for any reason whatsoever.
- Should the Product be determined a fake product (Shooting Care’s determination shall be final and conclusive), Shooting Care shall reserve its rights not to render any Repair Service to the Product but to return the same to the Customer. In such event Shooting Care shall not be under any liability to the Customer whatsoever.
- In case of any loss of the Repair Order or the Collection Note, the Customer are required to come to Shooting Care’s Customer Service Centre in person and complete the Lost Property form from Hong Kong Police Force. Upon the endorsement of Shooting Care confirmation on the said loss property form, Shooting Care will conduct a record search to locate the record of the Service and follow up the collection of the Product with the Customer. Shooting Care shall charge HKD$50 administration fee for each Repair Order.
- The Customer shall contact Shooting Care if no further notice is received from Shooting Care 7 - 14 working days after the Product is sent to Shooting Care for service. Any Products left for repair not reclaimed by the Customer within 180 days from the date of the Repair Order or Collection Note may be handled or disposed by Shooting Care in any way whatsoever without prior notice to the Customer and Shooting Care shall not be liable or responsible to the Customer for such Product or for any losses or damages whatsoever incurred in such event.
- Shooting Care shall not be liable for any losses or damages caused by acts of God, civil commotion, wars, any accidents or any other beyond Shooting Care’s reasonable control.
- Shooting Care shall not be under any liability to the Customer and any third party for any direct or indirect losses and damages caused by any unauthorized alteration of damage to the Product or any consequential loss howsoever arise including delay in or failure to provide the Repair Service attributable to any cause of whatever nature beyond Shooting Care’s reasonable control.
- In case the Product contains any memory storage media (no matter external or build-it):
- Shooting Care shall not be responsible for any loss of data, programs and contents in such disk, recordable disc, magnetic disc, hard disk, internal memory and memory storage cards which may be lost or damaged during repair;
- Shooting Care will not provide back-up service for the disc, recordable disc, magnetic disc, hard disk, internal memory and memory storage cards of the Product; and
- Customer should make back-up copies of the disc, recordable disc, magnetic disc, hard disk, internal memory and memory storage cards before sending the Product to Shooting Care for service.
- If there is any specific service terms and conditions for a particular Repair Service provided by SHOOTING CARE, such specific service terms and conditions shall prevail in case of any discrepancy with these Terms of Repair Services.